Subject: Request for Improved Connectivity to Israeli Servers

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the connectivity to playit.gg servers in Israel. Despite residing in Israel, I am experiencing higher ping and packet loss when connecting to Israeli servers compared to servers located in Europe, specifically in Spain, Germany, and Poland. This discrepancy is noticeable and impacts the overall gaming experience.

I believe this issue may be related to suboptimal network routing or infrastructure between my location and the Israeli servers. I have tested connections to European servers and consistently observe lower latency and packet loss, indicating that the problem is specific to Israeli server connectivity.

I kindly request that playit.gg investigate this matter and consider optimizing the network infrastructure or routing to improve connectivity for users in Israel. This optimization would not only enhance the gaming experience for Israeli players but also potentially attract more users to your platform from this region.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to any updates or improvements that may be implemented to address this issue.