Questions about Playit Premium / Dedicated IPv4 for a legacy MMORPG server

Hello,

I am considering using Playit.gg as the public front-end for a legacy MMORPG server, but I need to confirm a few technical details before purchasing Premium.

My current setup is:

Player → Public relay/tunnel → Oracle Linux VPS → WireGuard → Windows game server

The Playit agent would run on my Oracle Linux VPS, and the actual game server is reachable from that VPS through WireGuard at a private IP address.

The game requires several fixed TCP and UDP ports, including ports such as:

  • 10101

  • 10103

  • 10110

  • 10201–10205

  • 10208

Could you please clarify the following?

  1. Does Playit Premium currently include a dedicated public IPv4 address, or is Dedicated IPv4 a separate product?

  2. If Dedicated IPv4 is still available separately, is it currently available in South America / São Paulo, and what is the current monthly price?

  3. With Premium alone, can I choose the exact public ports myself?
    For example:
    public TCP 10110 → local TCP 10110
    rather than receiving a randomly assigned public port.

  4. If exact public ports require a Dedicated IPv4, can I freely use multiple arbitrary TCP and UDP ports on that single IP?

  5. Can one Dedicated IPv4 handle both TCP and UDP simultaneously, including the same port number for both protocols where necessary?

  6. Is there any practical limit on how many ports I can expose on a Dedicated IPv4?

  7. Can the Playit agent forward traffic to another private IP reachable from the agent, rather than localhost?
    For example, the agent would run on the Oracle VPS and forward traffic to:
    10.200.0.2:10110
    through an existing WireGuard tunnel.

  8. Does the current Linux agent officially support ARM64 / aarch64 systems such as Oracle Linux ARM instances?

  9. I need to retain the real public IP address of each player for security/anti-cheat logging.
    I understand Playit supports Proxy Protocol v1/v2. Is Proxy Protocol currently the only method to obtain the original player IP, or is there any transparent/source-IP-preserving mode where the backend can see the original IP directly?

  10. If Proxy Protocol is required, can it be enabled for both TCP and UDP tunnels, and can Proxy Protocol v2 be used for UDP?

  11. Does Playit provide an API, log, webhook, or other programmatic method that allows me to retrieve the real source IP of active/recent connections?

  12. With a South America regional tunnel, can I specifically force player traffic through São Paulo, rather than another South American location?

  13. Is there any bandwidth or monthly traffic limit for Premium or Dedicated IPv4 tunnels?

  14. Is DDoS protection included for arbitrary custom TCP/UDP tunnels and Dedicated IPv4 addresses?

My goal is to use Playit as the public-facing IP while keeping the Oracle VPS IP hidden, without changing the original fixed ports required by the legacy game.

Thank you for your help.