My server is offline although I paid for a subscription

Tell me what I should do?

Have you restarted the service on your server side? Mine would do this if my home public IP changed, so I would have to restart the service and it would reconnect.

I ended up making a short script that would collect my public IP and when it changed it would restart the playitgg service.

Out of curiosity, how’d you program it to detect if your public IP Change? I’ve been trying to figure out how to do this and then use a .bat file to restart playit.gg

Not sure if you already found an answer, but you could use PowerShell to just query something like ipecho.net or ipify.org and have it check what you know already. Something like:

$CurrentPublicIP = "YOUR.IP.HERE"
if ((Invoke-WebRequest ipecho.net/plain).content -eq $CurrentPublicIP) {
    # We can exit the script here
} else {
    # Send notification or perform another action to update
}

You could do whatever you need, like reboot a service, send an email saying you need to update, etc.

I was running mine in linux, so I had a python script that would check the IP and compare it to one saved in a file. If they were the same nothing happened, if they were different it would call the “systemctl restart playit” command, check that it did start and then send a webhook to my discord server telling me the IP changed. I ran it in crontab every 30 mins or so.