Minecraft BR Server, Player is connected, but Locating Server screen never goes away

Greetings all,

I’m new to Minecraft servers and new to playit.gg, but I’ve been doing a crash coarse in trying to set up a server for my daughter and her friends to play on.

Currently I have both a Java and BR world running in Crafty Controller in docker, with 2 tunnels running in playit.gg, one for each world. Both worlds can be accessed locally, only the Java one can be accessed via the tunnel. Accessing the BR version via the tunnel shows a player has connected but the locating server screen in the game never goes away and the world never loads.

I am running the playit.gg running constantly via this write up How to run playit 24/7 on Linux | playit.gg - support pages

Does anyone have any thoughts on what could be happening or some things to try?

Thanks in advance.

player

Hi!

Did you change the ports for each server?

I did finally sort it out, and it had nothing to do with the playit service, my DNS resolving service was blocking something with minecraft BR servers in general. I couldn’t connect to any other public server ether, but if I hooked my computer to my phone hot spot I could get in.