(JAVA MC) How do I link playit.gg mod to premade agent & tcp/udp tunnel?

I have tried many fixes and ways to get simple voicechat and or plamsa to work on my server (1.20.1 mohist, CasaOS, Crafty Controler).

• Have launched server and redeemed the link to crate a java tcp tunnel and added a udp tunnel in the agent to use for voice chat (Client not connected error)
  • Tried having a tcp/udp tunnel instead of just udp with java tunnel (Client not connected error)
  • Tried having server IP and voicechat config (Voice host / IP) have the tcp/udp port and address. (Client not connected error)
  • I have been able to host and play on all addresses (tcp & tcp/udp)

Ultimately I’m trying to now hove the MC server bind to a tcp/udp tunnel but I cant find anything on how to. The MC mod just creates a new agent and pre-generates a java tcp tunnel. Deleting the java tunnel form any of the previous test just has the mod recreate it. This is kind of my last step before I completely give up with proxy chat because if its not able to be as easy as a mod my players never have to touch then its not worth my time.

It should do the trick. this is a bit outdated so I’ll give you some instructions too. I had this problem too so I spent 4 hours straight and I figured it out

images to help direct you: play it gg simple voice chat — ImgBB

extra info: The domain should look something like this:
systems-ended.gl.at.ply.gg

the port should look like this:2696

(these don’t work for you, only me, so you’d have to get it your own with the following steps)

1. create a separate udp tunnel (keep the Minecraft java server tunnel)(mohist is not recommended ngl)
    img 1
    (DONT PUT PORT, LEAVE BLANK)

2. Open the voice chat properties (we will redirect the mod into the playit,gg’s ports)
    img2

3.input the port and domain into the voice chat properties
img 3
img4

1. Click save and ur done. remember it won’t look the same on your end so your port and domain on playit.gg may be different

I have done these steps as noted in the original post. Sorry if the original post didn’t make that clear but I’m well aware of this standard procedure.

I would like to clarify that I’m using a internet where I cannot access the router settings for port forwarding given why I’m trying to use Playit.gg. Doing the steps provided does not lead anywhere (Client not connected). If you would want to connect in some way and try to guide me live through this I’m open to the idea, given it would be a different method as these steps DON’T WORK.

I also understand that mohist is by far not the best option but has been the only option I have found for plugin and forge support for MC 1.20.1 or higher.

run the mohist server on a different tunnel than the voice chat.
i am up for helping you on discord or smth

contact via discord: warcommiter

sorry for the 13 day late reply