Is playit.gg worth it anymore?

I live in Australia and have been using playit.gg because my current setup doesn’t let me port forward (I don’t even know if I can due to satellite internet) so playit.gg has been solution for playing with friends.

I have been using playit.gg for awhile now, and I have noticed that it’s decreasing in quality slowly noticably. At the start it used to be quite stable with low ping and a stable connection for everyone, but over time it got slower. It didn’t matter though because it was better than the alternatives anyway plus we could deal with that. Nowerdays it has frequent crashes or slow ping, and we rarely getting less than 100 ping.

I have been using premium for roughly 4 months and it hasn’t changed anything. Is it worth it still or should I just cave in and buy proper equipment to port forward? Do you guys also struggle with this as well or is this just an issue on my end or is living in Australia got to do something with this?

I have also had problems with domains. They randomly disappeared. And after the 0.93 update I literally had nothing I was paying for.

Bro, your ping is even good, but if you ask me about mine, bruhhhh, I get 300 ping, bro.