(Fun question) What game(s) you do use playit.gg for?

Mein kam*f :flushed: lol. 20 characters ok

1 Like

Just Minecraft. lmao

2 Likes

Yeah, Minecraft is king. There were a ton of Terraria users on Playit when they came out with the final update. Seems like that might have died down.

1 Like

I’ve been using it as a ssh tunnel and virtualizor tunnel when I set up my servers to get it delivered to colocation.

Can you do FiveM from GTA5?

Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I also use it as a ssh tunnel and sometimes use it to proxy HTTP servers so I can open up localhost to the internet.

It might be possible with the current version of playit.gg though I haven’t tried it myself. It would definately be possible with the version that’s in private beta right now. More details: Private beta is starting!

I’m setting up a Minecraft server for me and my friends to play on and we don’t want to pay our life savings on renting a server.

I use it for multiple games, minecraft java, bedrock, subnautica, for a while I even used it for dynmap…

1 Like

I use it to provide access to some of my locally hosted services like Gitea as well as Minecraft and a Killing Floor 2 server. Works great!

Just Minecraft (sometimes with modpacks).

Minecraft, both Java and Bedrock, but primarily Java.

Minecraft (primarily Java edition, but I use it also for Bedrock using Geyser)

Minecraft and Novetus, why not?

I’ve actually made a website for the hell of it.

I did too! It was a site with old games on it.

how do I run a tf2 server from it

For now, I only played Quake 3 just to test PlayIt out, but I’m planning on mainly using it for Minecraft and Minetest.

First, you’ll need to download and setup TF2 Dedicated Server, you’ll find plenty of tutorials on YouTube. Then, you’ll want to create a UDP tunnel pointing to port 27015 unless you changed it.

I must ask, how did you get yours to work for TF2? I’m trying but I can’t seem to make it to where people can connect to it.